COVID-19 (as of 7/22/20)
All Pennsylvania counties are in the "Green" phase of re-opening. Masks are required.
PAA is providing the following information related to Coronavirus (COVID19) in the workplace and directives from Pennsylvania’s Department of Health and Governor Tom Wolf.
Resources are also available through NADA at www.nada.org/coronavirus/resources.
If you have questions regarding your dealership’s situation, please call
PAA at 717-255-8311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Sales Guidance
As of April 20, 2020, online vehicle sales are authorized to commence statewide in accordance with Governor Wolf's guidance.
Following online communication with customers, the dealer and customer should schedule an appointment for one customer at a time to pick up the purchased vehicle and drop off any trade-in. The vehicle handoff should be limited to the least number of people required to complete the transaction. Dealers may also schedule a drop off at the buyer’s location.
As counties will move to the Yellow/Green
Phase, showrooms may reopen.
See Governor's Office Guidance for Businesses in yellow counties for complete details.
Links To Assist Dealerships:
As counties go “Yellow”, PAA’s Title Department will be open and processing work as follows.
Beginning Monday, June 1, 2020:
• Manual Titlework can be mailed to PAA or dropped off in the lobby , HARRISBURG LOCATION ONLY for drop off.
• Dealertrack transactions can be mailed to PAA or dropped off in the lobby , HARRISBURG LOCATION ONLY for drop off.
• Dealer Titles and Salvage certificates can be dropped off for processing at the HARRISBURG LOCATION ONLY. 1925 N. Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102.
Customers wishing to wait on titles to be processed will be asked to wait in their vehicles and will be called when completed.
Beginning Monday, June, 2020:
PAA's East Norriton office will be available for Dealer Title walk ins once again.
The waiting room will be closed. Dealers can drop off work and will be called when ready.
• Criminal Records and Lien verification requests are being processed by PAA.
• For Dealers Online with Dealertrack - SA-2 paper or weight class sticker orders are currently being filled. Send an order to email@example.com. If a dealer processes with any other OLRS provider other than Dealertrack, they need to contact their provider directly to see how inventory is being handled.
- PAA cannot assist with submitting any inspection sticker orders at this time. Inspection sticker orders must be placed by the inspection station online at www.inspections.penndot.gov.