Directions: 1. Print out application. 2. Complete the application. 3. Mail the application along with your check, made payable to PAA, to:
Pennsylvania Automotive Association 1925 North Front Street P.O. Box 2955 Harrisburg, PA 17105-2955
- Lobbies legislative and regulatory bodies.
- Publishes PAA News Bulletins (24/year).
- Publishes Service Updates (12/year).
- Largest title and tag messenger service.
- PAA Insurance Agency - a full service broker.
- Offers training, conventions, meetings and educational seminars.
- Over 75 employees to contact when questions arise in your dealership.
Who is PAA? We are the New Car and Truck Dealers State Association, working for over 2400 members in the automotive industry through legislative and industry representation, educational programs, communications and community relations activities.
Who can join PAA? If your business is involved in some way in the automotive industry, you can become a PAA Member.
What does membership entitle me to?
Health, Life, Dental, Disability and Vision Insurance
Twenty-four legislative newsletters
Access to a full service title department
Compliance and Title Training
A "Who to Call" list for 85 employees with an average of 10 years of experience What do I pay to join PAA? Please refer to the fee chart on the application. PAA has an associate side of membership for Used Cars, Body Shops, Auctions, Vendors, Banks, Accountants and Notaries.
1. PennDOT Contract Renewal
2. Safety Recertification - Training (login)
3. 2018 Fall Conference - Bermuda
4. Manufacturer Audit Videos
5. NADA Fair Credit Guidance
6. NADA Federal Advertising Guide
7. License - Change/Reactivate
(Initial Online Only www.pals.pa.gov) 8. GM Dealer Legal Match Contributions
9. 100 Year Anniversary -
Submit your History
10. PAA Scholarships
Members Only Login View Title Invoice Register for Training Career Awareness - Automotive PAA Bulletin Survey PAA Technology Newsletter Survey Make a PAC Donation Downloadable Forms FDI ELT Links Permit Calendars Tire Size Calculator Director Portal Online Store PAA Foundation
Reids Auto Service
SJM Auto Sales & Repair
© 2018 Pennsylvania Automotive Association.
The Pennsylvania Automotive Association (PAA) is a 501(c)(6) membership organization representing new car and heavy-duty truck dealers in Pennsylvania. The Association is made up of four separate entities: PAA, PAA Services, PAA Insurance Agency, and the PAA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) community foundation that carries on educational and charitable activities benefiting the employees and their families of PAA members, and the new retail automotive and truck industry in Pennsylvania.