One of PAA’s primary roles is working with the General Assembly and the Governor’s Administration to ensure that legislation that is signed into law positively affects PAA’s dealer members.
Keys to a successful session:
1. Know Your Legislators: Get to know your local legislators. If you do not know who your legislators are, visit Find My Legislator today.
2. Know the PAA Legislative Agenda: It is important to know the issues that affect your business. Stay current by reading PAA News Bulletins, watching post-meeting videos, and attending Regional Meetings.
3. Respond to PAA Call-to-Actions: From time-to-time, PAA sends out member alerts asking you to contact your local legislators to voice support or opposition for a bill. Update your email address by contacting Melanie Stine or call 1-800-242-3745 ext 3327.
- Doubling the documentary fee and tying it to CPI - Eliminating the 100% Mark-up restriction - Reduced the audit lookback timeframe for warranty and sales incentives to 9 months - Provided an optional process for dealers to receive retail rate reimbursements - Prohibiting site control agreements - Establishing a 30 day stay for manufacturer chargebacks - Allowing financing of negative equity - Maintaining the trade-in exemption when calculating state sales tax - Increasing the number of days for submitting title work - Expansion of the permissible uses of secure powers of attorney - Prohibiting manufacturers from imposing unreasonable facility requirements. - Revising dealers’ ability to dual their franchises
1. PennDOT Contract Renewal
2. Safety Recertification - Training
3. 2017 Regional Meetings - RSVP
4. Manufacturer Audit Videos
5. NADA Fair Credit Guidance
6. NADA Federal Advertising Guide
7. Salesperson License - Initial
or License - Change/Reactivate
8. 2017 PAA Scholarship Golf Outing
Members Only Login View Title Invoice Register for Training Career Awareness - Automotive PAA Bulletin Survey PAA Technology Newsletter Survey Make a PAC Donation Downloadable Forms FDI ELT Links Permit Calendars Tire Size Calculator Director Portal Online Store PAA Foundation
Brandywine Bus Sales LLC
Grant Automotive Group LLC
Baker Motor Company
U.S. Trust Bank
Center Valley Motorsports Inc
Sharon Cycle Sales & Service Co
Dani’s Auto Sales Inc
Peter Bauer Dealer Law
Michigan Auto Title Service
DeFilippo Bros Motorcars Inc
Broad Street Garage
CARite of Lancaster
Fisher Auto Sales
© 2016 Pennsylvania Automotive Association.
The Pennsylvania Automotive Association (PAA) is a 501(c)(6) membership organization representing new car and heavy-duty truck dealers in Pennsylvania. The Association is made up of four separate entities: PAA, PAA Services, PAA Insurance Agency, and the PAA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) community foundation that carries on educational and charitable activities benefiting the employees and their families of PAA members, and the new retail automotive and truck industry in Pennsylvania.