Hundreds of dealers have saved thousands of dollars due to PAA's six compliance reviews:
- Sales Process -- Examines many of the elements that are involved with vehicle sales, including PennDOT, Dealer Licensing Board, Attorney General, and Department of Banking requirements and regulations.
- Privacy & Safeguarding -- Reviews dealership safeguarding manual, policies and procedures to establish compliance with the FTC Safeguards Rule.
- Sales and Use Tax -- Examines the dealership's records regarding sales and use tax reporting to the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
- 8300 Cash Reporting -- Reviews dealership records to determine compliance with the IRS cash reporting requirements.
- Motor Vehicle Sales Finance -- Examines the dealerships sales financing documents to assess compliance with the Pennsylvania Department of Banking regulations.
Click here for a printable brochure.
For more information on Compliance Reviews provided by PAA's Training and Compliance Department, contact Becky Ross at 717-255-8311, ext. 3319.